FASHION FOR SALE $5-$10

11 Mar 2019

Hi Everyone! I'm doing a Marie Kondo on my wardrobe and have some pieces up for grabs! A lot of these clothes are here not because I don't love them... but because I'm running out of space in my closet - Haha. 

This is your chance to own garments straight out of a fashion bloggers wardrobe. 

If you're interested in a piece, just screenshot it and send the image to me on Instagram @theiconicblonde and I'll send you a full video of the garment, answer any Q's for you and organise a time for pick-up.

All garments can be picked-up from Lower Mitcham and the price is to be paid in cash on sale.

Thank you!

KOOKAI Print Skirt - Size 1
$10



BOOHOO Denim Shorts - UK Size 10
$10



THE FIFTH Print Skirt - Size XS
$10



FOREVER NEW Skirt - Size Aus 12
$10



THE FIFTH Shorts - Size10
$10



WHITE CLOSET Shorts - Size 10
$10



RIPCURL Skirt - Size 10
$5



CAMEO Shorts - Size M
$5 



ICE FASHION Hot Pants - Size 10
$5



SUPRE Skirt - Size M
$5



SPORTSCRAFT Skirt - Size 10
$5


Post a Comment