100 BLOG POSTS!

29 Aug 2018

100 BLOG POSTS!!!!!!

WOW!

I can't believe I've actually hit 100 blog posts.

Since starting in 2015, my blog has grown from the Beauty Blog 'Matin Mon Amour' (meaning 'Good Morning, My Love' in French) to the more on-brand 'The Iconic Blonde' Adelaide Lifestyle and Fashion Blog.

I've had three writers on my team, hundreds of events (literally!), too many days stressing about what to wear, festivals, fashion shows, media passes, late nights, cocktails, celebrations, jobs, career moves, mentoring, keynote speaking, hosting, modelling, and supporting countless South Australian and Adelaide built businesses - I couldn't be happier with the positive influence that I've been able to bring into our community.

HOW FUNNY is my FIRST EVER outfit of the day?! 😂
I started my blog first and foremost because I wanted to pursue a hobby I was passionate about. Writing was always something that came naturally to me, and being able to engage an audience with my very own voice and opinions just felt right - who knew people would be clambering to hear my opinions on trending topics!

People I have supported have now become some of my best friends (Lisa from The Candle Establishment, Nicola and Melanie from Astor and Tyne, Katelyn from Ellery Events Australia, to name a few!), and the community that I have been welcomed in to has solidified themselves as friends for life (shout out to the fashion blogger girls group chat!).


And my first ever blog was about shoes! Just how fitting is that - Check it out below!


A big thank you to everyone I have met on this journey so far, the brands who have collaborated with me and the PR's/companies who have invited me to try products and attend events. I wouldn't have been able to learn so much and follow my passions without you. 

And another big thank you to my team, Silvana & Ashlee for accompanying me to events and helping me whenever I felt strung out trying to have it all.

Here's to another 100 posts!

Post a Comment