Adelaide SA, Australia

THE BBQ BUOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN!

26 Sept 2018

Credit: GlamAdelaide
After an immensely successful season on the River Torrens, the BBQ Buoys are back with their incredibly unique experience this Summer - and I was lucky enough to be their 'first mate' to see it all for myself! 

The buoys are an entertainment experience completely different from anything I've tried in Adelaide. Let's start off by saying... it's a lot of fun! It's like having a cocktail on Peel St, but you receive the added benefit of basking in the glory of our beautiful city.

I had a few worries about getting on a boat... namely, because I was wearing heels and falling into the River Torrens is number #3 on my "Worst Fears" list. But I must admit, the team behind the BBQ Buoys made the whole experience completely easy and free of any blue-green algae in my hair.


Credit: GlamAdelaide
The concept is easy: pick a buoy (capacity/duration) or pick a package (Ladies on The Buoys, Date on a Buoy, Mates on the Buoy, or Family Ahoi), and enjoy! And with every trip, you get a portable Bluetooth speaker, an esky with ice, cutlery and plates, and a gas BBQ or table!

On the buoy, we were able to tear apart these beautiful grazing platters from The Grazing Box - which is everything I've ever needed for a platter (meats, cheeses and chocolate?! Sign me up). Make sure you don't leave this off your BBQ Buoy experience!






The BBQ Buoys are officially available to be booked right now! With a variety of packages to suit your every need, open Fri - Sun 12pm - 8pm. Check out their website here to learn more about the experience. Located at Pinky Flat.

A BIG thank you to Kelly Noble and GlamAdelaide for inviting us along to experience this amazing Adelaide business! <3 

Post a Comment