Every online brand I found while hunting for my 30th dress


The hunt has been on for the perfect formal dress for my thirtieth, and to say I've had an incredibly stressful time hunting down the right dress is an understatement.

But let's face it, sometimes you're just not going to find that statement, embellished, super fancy dress in a local retailer. When I jet set across to Melbourne, I'm always blown away at the difference between the gowns available, even in stores like David Jones and Myers. It begs the question, why is it so hard to find a dress in Adelaide? One that's larger than a size 8? That has flair, design and embellishments? Where the store is open outside of business hours? Not to take away from the amazing brands that are currently hustling through an extraordinarily rough market and who give me hope for the future of fashion in SA.

Any who, as I continue on in my journey to land the perfect gown, I have collated all the online stores for your perusal, and bookmarking for later use.

This list was last updated on 7 October 2024.

A

B

C

D

Bronx and Banco

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L


M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V


W

X

Y

Z

Have a dress to add to the list? Email me at theiconicblonde@hotmail.com to share!

And a few brands that are totally out of my price range...