STEAL MY STYLE: 2021 VOGUE FESTIVAL LAUNCH

12 Oct 2021


Unofficially Adelaide fashion's biggest day out, the Vogue Festival took place this past weekend and celebrated local fashion in the city's most renowned fashion strip - Rundle Mall.

With a plethora of fun fashion-focused events and opportunities for champagne, the most important part of the Vogue Festival is what the hell you're wearing to the Vogue Festival Launch event which this year took place at the Gawler Place Canopy with a performance from Stellie and a confetti- soaked countdown. I attended the launch and am finally ready to share my paparazzi-worthy style secrets with you!

So, what did I wear, you ask? Scroll down to know the details!


Knowing the colours for Vogue Festival included bright pink's and red's with a focus on fun pairing's, I decided to stay oh-so-on-brand with this incredible Lioness Steinway Pink Safari-esque Dress from Hello Molly ($99). Blonde? Check. Pink? Check. Fawning over the fabulous fashions of the day? Check, check, check!

Wanting to make a statement (not like I've ever done that before...), I've been warming back up to the combination I decked my room out in back in 2004... pink and green! Green shoes have been a growing trend these past few months so I bravely trekked it down to Tony Bianco on Rundle St to see if I could find the perfect fit...

Thank god for Tony Bianco! (My favourite and absolute go-to shoe brand by the way - I have bought way too many pairs of the Lotus Heel in black and nude for every work and weekends out). Sitting pretty in the east end store was their last pair of Tony Bianco Funky Lime Nappa Heels ($199.95) waiting for me to take home and make mine. The strap makes the heel comfortable to wear for strutting the streets of ADL and tends to help turn some heads while you're at it!


For the bag, I grabbed the cute and bold
Daisy Zebra Print Bag ($24.99) from Cotton On in Rundle Mall just before the festival to complete the look with a fun twist. Before running out the door to head to the festival, I slid on my black cat-eye sunnies from ASOS and added a gold necklace from Lovisa which was already in my collection to finish off the look.

My style was lucky enough to be featured the next day in the Tiser's Adelaide Confidential section on page 39. You can peep my outfit details and style icon below!


You can check out all of my 'fits and Vogue Festival coverage over on my Instagram page @theiconicblonde.

Post a Comment