Adelaide SA, Australia

THE MAYFAIR HOTEL HAS YOUR MELBOURNE CUP COVERED!

28 Oct 2021


Melbourne Cup holds a special place in my heart for a few reasons. 

Getting dolled up - check.

Drinking on a weekday - check. 

As much races fashion that you can pack in - check!

And one of my all-time favourite rooftop bars in Adelaide is hosting an incredible Melbourne Cup experience for this upcoming Tuesday.

The Mayfair Hotel is hosting 'Melbourne Cup at the Hennessy Bar' from 12.30 pm for an afternoon of live jazz, Cup sweepstakes, Fashions on 45 hosted by the effervescent Pippa Wanganeen, live screenings of the race and more.

The Mayfair's Melbourne Cup will include free-flowing G.H. Mumm Prestige (I've had a lot of Mumm in my time and trust me when I say it's one of my favourite champagne brands) and innovative cocktails from the Mayfair’s expert mixologist, as you watch the race that stops the nation. 



The menu for the day features items like natural oysters with lemon and mignonette, poached lobster and avocado on charcoal buns, five-spiced duck spring rolls with Hoisin, and Char-Grilled Lime and Turmeric Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce. The live DJ will ensure celebrations continue into the evening too, as you watch the sunset over Adelaide with a local gin and tonic in hand - YUM.


Grab your tickets to the Mayfair's Melbourne Cup day here and absolutely let me know what outfit you're planning for the day so we can coordinate.

Post a Comment