HARLI DROPS NEW HIT TRACK ‘WRECKING’

15 Nov 2018


Australian based singer/songwriter, Harli, has officially dropped her newest pop/electronic track, Wrecking. The track release comes days after her nomination for Best Electronic Artist at the SA Music Awards.

The writer and vocalist has been able to create the hit Wrecking that has been officially released on Spotify and iTunes today.

The new hit song was written by Harli while she was unwell for a period of time in 2017. What started out as a concept, soon turned into the strong dark-pop/electronic hit that you hear today.

By combining her emotional lyrics and strong vocals with a basic chord progression, the song evolved and was produced by industry-renowned Universal Music Producer, Liam Quinn. 


Wrecking was created in a time of my life when I had such little control over my body. I was extremely unwell; my life was at a standstill because my body just couldn’t cope” says Harli.

“I was fascinated about the connection between my mind and my body, and this is where Wrecking was born. I feel the song encapsulates a lucid dream, as my experience felt as though I was halfway between reality and a dreamlike state. As terrible as it sounds, the music I created around this time in my life was some of the best yet”

“This song has such depth to me but brings me so much joy to know where I am now after last year. It’s a special part of my creative songwriting, that I truly hope the listener relates to and can experience the journey with me”

Her new song consists of ethereal beats with an altered dream-state, almost like the listener is being transported into a dream where fantasy and reality collide. 

A clear daring and creatively challenging musical direction, you can hear the empowering and extremely emotive darkwave and pop tones throughout her music.

This November, Harli was announced as a finalist in the SA Music Awards alongside well-known names like Motez, Hartway, and Jethro. The only female artist in her category felt honoured to be nominated amongst some of Adelaide’s music greats.

Keep an eye out this November for Harli’s official Wrecking music video release; and her EP Album that is set to be released in 2019.


Make sure you follow Harli on Facebook, Instagram and Spotify to hear her tracks now!

Post a Comment