The Love Shack FRINGE REVIEW

25 Feb 2018



Being terminally single, I'm always jumping at the chance to be set-up with a possible second date. 

Introducing... THE LOVE SHACK

With LIVE TINDER, a KISSING BOOTH, a SILENT DISCO and a MATCHMAKER, this festival of love went above and beyond that left us all as the heart eyes emoji. 

Going with my group of singles girls, here's what they had to say!

Jas - The atmosphere was great, everyone seemed to be having fun and not taking these things to seriously either which made participating easy!

Bek - I literally couldn't stop watching the Isaac Lomman Hypnotism show, to be honest, I was a little skeptical with how it was going to pan out beforehand, but when Isaac starting to interact with people who were very obviously out of it... it was hilarious!

Alex - I was matched with a guy named David for my go on the ferris wheel. We spent majority of the trip talking about how funny this idea was, what school we went to, and eventually, how he used to date one of my best friends about a year ago... A bit of a bummer. But a great idea for anyone whose friends haven't already dated half of Adelaide!

A big thanks to Cale Porter for putting together such an amazing event!


4.5 STARS!

Post a Comment