Adelaide SA, Australia

THE FRINGE BENEFITS PODCAST IS HERE!

2 Feb 2020


The future is here. No longer do you actually have to be friends with me to know my innermost thoughts about all things the Fringe, the Adelaide Fringe, and Adelaide - when the Fringe is on. 

I’ve spent months (more honest answer: days) cooking away in my secret lab playing with all things sugar, spice and everything nice to find out HOW ‘we’ (you & me) can have the BEST Adelaide Fringe EVER! My totally scientific findings showed me three main requirements. The Fringe needs to have: 

1. Cool as anything adventures where you experience some things new, 

2. Awesome artists doing their thang and expressing themselves circa 89’ Madonna, and 

3. Friends to enjoy it with you along the way! 

SO with all my creative powers combined, I’m bringing you… “FRINGE BENEFITS”! My very own brand spanking new podcast breaking down all the best bits of Fringe and helping you have the best Fabulous Feb and Mad March EVER! 

The trailer is out NOW (listen below; on your way to work, while doing your skincare routine or just instead of finishing off that essay that’s due in two hours), and get excited for Episode One starting on Wednesday the 19th of Feb (aka the first day of The Adelaide Fringe!). I can’t wait to get fringey with you, Adelaide.

LISTEN HERE!
The FRINGE BENEFITS Podcast is available on:


Podcast Reviews
“The best podcast since sliced bread” – EmmaCoolPods.com
“Get this now!” – The Iconic Blonde presents: Like two pods in a podcast
“Download this show then delete the entire Podcast Store, this is all you will ever need” – Casts for Cool Cats with Emma
“I actually rate it!” – Hate It or Rate It with Emma Hates Podcasts 
“The greatest ever thing in computers and technology, period” – Emma, dressed as Steve Jobs at a costume party

Post a Comment