HAPPY DEATH DAY - THANK YOU UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!

28 Oct 2017



This Halloween, have I got the movie for you...

Seriously, I can't get HAPPY DEATH DAY out of my head! 

What plays on the classic trope of a college party girl becomes an insight into the human condition, a psychological mind game and a modern whodunnit with a twist - why is Tree Gelbman being tormented by re-living her birthday? 

With a feeling of a Halloween episode of Gossip Girl, Happy Death Day masterfully executes a slasher flick over and over and over again in the most humorous way possible. 

With Tree slowly acquainting herself with the extraordinary in her daily repetition, things go from an unsure and scary GroundHog Day to a powerful who the fucks cares, nothing that I do really matters anyway.

I feel like a lot of the horror/thriller genre doesn't play enough with strong female-centric characters that actually have a backstory, passions 

This Halloween, do yourself a favour and go and see Happy Death Day in a cinema near you.


Thanks to Universal Studios for the amazing cake!


Now, I'm a sucker for sweets, and this generous gift has in no way swayed my opinion of the film. But HOW AMAZING IS THIS! Good god the promotions department for Universal studios NEEDS A RAISE!!



A HUGE thank you to the team for orchestrating and sending me this absolutely breath-taking themed gift. THANK YOU!!!! 

Post a Comment